Domination: Earth

Combat

Crazyjack13

Question

So i built a little army and selected "attack land'" to attack a friend to test out combat. I looked at another question and saw that I don't get to choose which land to destroy unless I have a missile silo or nukes. In that case, what determines which land I am attacking? do i have to get through each of their buildings before directly attacking the land? Will I continue to attack other lands when the first land is destroyed? Not sure if I want to destroy their land that they put quite a few hours into making, just wanted to test out the system...

5 answers to this question

So pretty much you can attack other players bases/lands by swiping right on the land your army is currently stationed at, and select the big yellow button that says army controls. Once you are in that screen it will show 3 options, move army, attack lands, and attack bases. If you wanted to attack someone's lands (any captured points in your own bases radius not including the enemy players base) you just need to select the attack lands option and then a popup window will appear with all the list of players in your vicinity. If there is noone near you, you will get a message saying exactly that. If you wanted to attack someones actual home base, you would just select the attack bases option and it will show you the bases in your radius. The comment about not being able to choose who you attack is if you have a guard tower at your base, you can attack all the lands that are in your bases small radius that you see when you zoom into your bases location. That's really the only time you can't choose who you attack. Hopefully this helps 😎

And yes once you end up attacking someone through army controls it will constantly be attacking the players lands for 10 or 15 waves im pretty sure eith 10 min intervals between each wave. And any defence buildings that are on the land or base must be destroyed first before you can attack the players actual land health and their army.

6 minutes ago, Crazyjack13 said:

So i built a little army and selected "attack land'" to attack a friend to test out combat. I looked at another question and saw that I don't get to choose which land to destroy unless I have a missile silo or nukes. In that case, what determines which land I am attacking? do i have to get through each of their buildings before directly attacking the land? Will I continue to attack other lands when the first land is destroyed? Not sure if I want to destroy their land that they put quite a few hours into making, just wanted to test out the system...

I looked in the "general" section of this forum and read about the 'overhaul' of the combat system, so this will probably make my questions moot. Still would be good to know how the current combat system works, though.