Domination: Earth

Request: bulk deletion of items

Ruvox

Question

I know that this request already appeared some time ago but due to the latest changes regarding resources collection it is more important than ever to collect resources using items. I guess many of us try to use Super Magnets for this. So right now I spend most of my time deleting hundreds of items which are no Super Magnets which takes up lots of time. I would really appreciate if you could increase the priority of such a feature to delete lots of items at once.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 answers to this question

Apologies for delays with response, the last couple of months were absolutely insane and I am suffering from a severe lack of time right now. :(

However, as soon as I get an opportunity to write some code I will do my best to expedite this feature request. ;)

• Thanks 2

I just noticed that you finally implemented the deletion of individual chosen amounts of items at once within the Warehouse and I just wanted to say that I absolutely love it. Thank you! 😍

Edited by Ruvox

56 minutes ago, Ruvox said:

I just noticed that you finally implemented the deletion of individual chosen amounts of items at once within the Warehouse and I just wanted to say that I absolutely love it. Thank you! 😍

Awesome! 😁

Sorry it took so long, the last three months continued to be a wild rollercoaster for me time-wise.

Official announcement about this update will follow tomorrow. 😉

• Like 1