Domination: Earth

Utility Base Points

Luna

Hmm... I am ashamed to admit that I am not quite sure, this area was changed back and forth way too many times. 😁
I can see from the code that only placing of new utility structures awards the experience points and I do remember that some time ago upgrading them did the same.
But that logic seems to have been removed for quite a while now (and I haven't changed any game logic for several months now; definitely not since October 2020).

I will keep digging as there must have been an announcement about this change, but at this moment I'm afraid I do not remember which version is the "intentional" one. 😊

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2020 at 7:24 AM, Luna said:

I’ve noticed an issue where upgrading a utility structure doesn’t increase your base level anymore. Was that intentional?

Hi Luna,

My apologies for a delay, this has taken way longer than it should have!

I could not find any evidence that the change you described was intentional, so I've fixed the utility structure upgrade (a fix has just been released) which should once again award your base with the experience points.

Please let me know if that isn't the case. ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1