Domination: Earth

Happy holiday season 2020!

Mr. D

Hello everyone,

It is no secret that 2020 has been a crazy year that threw a myriad of challenges at all of us, caused a lot of grief and even sabotaged our games in more than one way.

But at the same time I want to say "thank you!" to all members of our community for being patient with us and continuing to play "Domination: Earth" despite all the delays and setbacks.
And I would like to give a very special thanks to our most supportive players without whom our servers would honestly not be running today:

⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐
Kellenasia
Ruvox
Agusta
Maarten Verduyckt
WinterHeart626
BrianK
Celestius
Z3nd
Sirenos
LWHsieh

⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐

Guys, your contributions are extremely appreciated and your Unobtainium purchases in the last couple of months were life-saving for this project. Thank you. ;)

On this note I would like to wish everyone a great holiday season and a happy new year, which we truly hope will bring someΒ joy and happiness to our lives and zero new apocalyptic mishaps. πŸ˜…

Since we sadly did not have the capacity to organize a Christmas event this year, all users who played "Domination: Earth" in December 2020 have now automatically received 25 units of Unobtainium as a token of Christmas spirit. :)

Thank you, everyone, and see you all next year!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1