Domination: Earth

Main base

aemsfactory

Question

4 answers to this question

On 19/11/2017 at 2:18 AM, MikeHunt said:

I'm pretty sure the radius stays the same no matter what level. So far to my knowledge the base leveling is pretty much only for increasing your army capacity and the hit points of your base. Other than that it stays at 100km radius.

Sorry, that's not entirely correct!
Land underneath your base does grow with each base level exactly in the same way all other lands grow when you upgrade them (i.e. +1 base level = +5m radius).

Additionally, base level determines the maximum amount of resources you can store (+1000 Money, +100 Supplies and +100 Personnel per level).

On 19/11/2017 at 1:48 AM, aemsfactory said:

My main base is level 3 but hasn't gotten any bigger from the beginning or level 1. Is this intentional? I thought the main base would get bigger.

Perhaps the difference of +10m isn't noticeable yet? ;) 

On 4/16/2018 at 11:19 PM, Badskoolkid said:

So as you click the capture land button every 15 minutes, your base will progress and after so much it will level up

The base land technically cannot grow with captures. It grows only with the expansion of the base, and that comes from base points.

I say technically as there was that bug where a capture of base land could happen. I am quite sure that occurred with my main base as the land is three levels higher than my base level. I also recall one instance of such a capture.