Domination: Earth

AI

Martinovitsky

On 2/7/2021 at 9:45 AM, Martinovitsky said:

How to stop the constant attacks of the AI. 1200 AI vs. 38 me. It kills all the Fun! 

Every soldier i gain by walking, getts killed instantly by the AI. Because you can't truce or escape it I loose the motivation to keep playing. 

Anybody tips to stay alive from the constant AI attacks?

Sorry for a delay in response!

Actually, I don't think the AI is supposed to do that; there were failsafes in place preventing the AI from attacking first if your army is significantly smaller.
This could be a bug (or a machine uprising), I will investigate. ;)

The good news are though that the AI's behaviour patterns randomize every day, so eventually it is bound to give you a break (while I'm looking into the problem)! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to let you know that our Ai invasion rules have been adjusted:

• The Ai now considers your stationed army at the invaded base and the amount of soldiers you could build (using your currently available resources).
  • The Ai will not invade any players with fewer than 400 defenders (whether currently stationed or available to build) regardless of the Ai's army size.
  • The Ai will not invade any player whose total army (stationed + possible) is smaller than theirs.

Please note that these rules apply to invasion only (i.e. attacks with an Ai army). The Ai can still occasionally attack your lands using their guard towers, missile launchers and other offensive structures regardless of your army size.

Same as before, if the Ai is bothering you too much the best course of action is to destroy their base, stopping all Ai activity for a week. ;)

I hope that helps!

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, and this may be limited only to myself, I'd like the AI to build more outposts with buildings on them around me because there aren't any other humans playing in my area for me to interact with; this leaves destroying AI outposts the only way for me to earn points for upgrading perks, and I don't want to destroy too many of them or the AI base as it's taken it over a year to get to level 5 as it is.

I would guess that my area being so devoid of human players probably has much to do with the plodding pace of the AI.

• 2 months later...

ThreadOmancy.

I think that depends on total activity that a single player can also accomplish

I can vouch that they do go slow on occasion, and then there are times where the AI goes into expansion overdrive.

if you’re not in the discord yet, I recommend joining, as you can quite possibly get a few of us dropping drones into your zone (which in turn, stimulates the FoT AI).