Domination: Earth

11/03/2021 Bulk item removal

Mr. D

Hi all,

An update went live yesterday and should get automatically deployed to all devices imminently (no need to download anything from the Play/App Store manually).
Featuring:

• Ability to delete more than one item at a time from your inventory and warehouse.
  • When deploying an Exploration Drone, tapping on its icon above the selected position will display the distance to the currently chosen coordinate.
  • Performance improvements: this should be more visible around the perks, inventory & item management aspects, but the app will perform 5-10% better across the board (incl. loading of lands on Earth View), as certain server-side operations became faster.

Please post if you have any questions! ;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

As an additional "sub-update" released just now:

• Construction of premium buildings now shows a confirmation prompt prior to commencing.
  • "Show Route" context menu item added to lands, bases and buildings, allowing to view directions on Google Maps.
  • "Expert Settler" perk no longer costs a % of the maximum storage capacity, but instead a % of the currently possessed resource, making it more affordable.
  • Like 1

On 3/11/2021 at 11:41 PM, Mr. D said:

"Expert Settler" perk no longer costs a % of the maximum storage capacity, but instead a % of the currently possessed resource, making it more affordable.

I decided to check this out. However, I could not use the perk even though the initial screen shows a cost of 6% of my current PKP. The other screen seems to imply that I need 6% of my maximum storage capacity.

Screenshot_20210313-221752_Domination Earth.jpg

Screenshot_20210313-221745_Domination Earth.jpg

Sorry for that, @S Keillan!
Looks like one reference to the old formula remained unfound (that's my bad!)... that should now be rectified, please let me know if things still don't work as expected (in which case I'll refund any lost resources). ;)

And just to preempt the associated question: the minimum amount of any resource that will be charged for using this perk is 1, i.e. if you have 0 peacekeeping points, but the cost is 6%, you will need at least 1 point to perform the additional capture.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

As a follow-up on the Show Route function, would it be possible to copy the location's GPS coordinates instead of or in addition to the routing on Google Maps? I presume that latitude and longitude are sent to Maps, but then Maps substitutes an approximate address, which is not of interest to me. I would be also satisfied if there was some way of keeping Maps from making that switch. I'm interested in the coordinates for my own map development.

1 hour ago, S Keillan said:

As a follow-up on the Show Route function, would it be possible to copy the location's GPS coordinates instead of or in addition to the routing on Google Maps? I presume that latitude and longitude are sent to Maps, but then Maps substitutes an approximate address, which is not of interest to me. I would be also satisfied if there was some way of keeping Maps from making that switch. I'm interested in the coordinates for my own map development.

There's no way to control what the external maps app does after receiving the coordinates, but they can certainly be kept in your "clipboard" upon pressing that compass button, sure.

I'll add that to the list.

• Thanks 1