Domination: Earth

1.14.3 PvP Restrictions

Mr. D

Hi all,

An update has been released to the Play Store following conversation from the following thread:

As per the initial post, it is no longer possible to engage in Player vs. Player battles until any of your bases reaches level 10.
Undoubtedly, there will be more game mechanics changes in the future to accommodate this new element, but the level-based hotfix has been enacted as a result of too many players leaving the game due to being completely destroyed by our veterans.

Please note that the PvP restrictions have been enabled server-side and will work regardless of your game version. However, 1.14.3 introduces grey flags for players who cannot be attacked, which will help distinguish them on the world map.

Additionally, the following changes were released:

• Attack cooldown timer is now displayed on Earth View markers for all attack structures that fired recently.
    Look for the "Reloading" bit underneath the structure's name. ;)

• Fixed an issue with Earth View disappearing when any attack structure fires from the "My Lands" window opened via Earth View (i.e. remote land management).

As always, please post if you have any questions or comments, and any ideas & suggestions regarding our PvP situation are very much welcome in the aforementioned thread.
I'd love to make players of all levels happy regardless of their place on the leaderboard. ;)