Domination: Earth

Starting in the wrong spot

Phap

Hi there,

I started a land in the wrong spot and it is hampering my ability to expand in the game

I would like you to either delete or reduce one of my lands to L99 so I can merge that land into another land to free up a space

I know this request will reduce my level and I will most likely loose the Leader position for Australia 

The Land name is (Binjura) level is 200

Thanks 

Phap

Hi!

I'm happy to help with reducing your land level, but it would be beneficial for me to understand your situation a bit more to design a potentially more "future-proof" solution (to prevent others ending up in the same boat :)).

What seems to be the problem with that level 200 land, why does it prevent you from expanding?

If I was allowed to make a fake account I would be able to make better tutorials for the game

So if you give permission for me to make a second fake account and do the videos that would be awesome 

I would perfer the fake account to be deleted when I'm finished making the videos 😇

12 minutes ago, Phap said:

If I was allowed to make a fake account I would be able to make better tutorials for the game

So if you give permission for me to make a second fake account and do the videos that would be awesome 

I would perfer the fake account to be deleted when I'm finished making the videos 😇

No problem, please go ahead and create a new account and I'll deactivate it once you're done. :)

And your videos look great, I really appreciate your help with these! ;)

I've also lowered your land's level to 99 as requested, hopefully the merge goes well, but please let me know if there's anything else I can help with!

• Thanks 1