Domination: Earth

Fake GPS warning.

Hey @The Benito Crew,

Thanks for getting in touch with me; if you haven't been cheating and the anti-cheat made a mistake I apologize, I will review your case manually and remove the warning if that is the case. ;)

I will get in touch with you via PM if I need more information or a proof of anything!

• 3 weeks later...

Hy a have a warning become for a GPS fake, I use nothing this app for GPS fake or hack me in the game, I use my WLAN and I coming in all game we Domination Earth or JW Alive, in all coming I in Potsdam in Germany from Poseritz this is over 200km 

Ps: and is one from Domination Earth German or can this, I can not wary good English 

• 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, Ling said:

Hi @Mr. D

I'm Ling and I also had the same problem. I was on a plane spanning from across the country and used DE. I suspect this is how I got the warning, so can you review my case too? 

Hi Ling,

Your account also looks ok; I am happy to confirm that you are not at risk of getting any bans.

Thank you for reporting the warning to me and helping to make the anti-cheat better! ;)