Domination: Earth

Captured lands

Хлеб

Question

3 answers to this question

From the Army Controls window you can see a list of all enemies in 100km radius (by tapping on "Attack Lands" or "Attack Bases), but not on a map (that would most likely crash the app; there are too many lands and resources around the world :)).

However, after you capture a land you can tap on its flag, then tap on its description tooltip and this will display all enemies close to that land.

But again, I will have a think about how the UI can be adjusted in order to display lands & bases of the person attacking you. ;) 

You must have been attacked by an Army: armies can be sent up to 100km away from your base to attack remote enemies.
You can retaliate by going to "Army Controls" and selecting "Attack Lands" or "Attack Bases" as soon as you have an army stationed on a base. ;)

I see where the confusion is coming from though and will adjust the UI to make the source of that attack more visible!

1 minute ago, Mr. D said:

You must have been attacked by an Army: armies can be sent up to 100km away from your base to attack remote enemies.
You can retaliate by going to "Army Controls" and selecting "Attack Lands" or "Attack Bases" as soon as you have an army stationed on a base. ;)

I see where the confusion is coming from though and will adjust the UI to make the source of that attack more visible!

So if i get the Army, i will see all the captured lands in 100km radius?