Domination: Earth

Map Movement Issues

Dursa22

Question

As of maybe two days ago, any time I open the app and am in the Earth View tab, I can’t scroll around to other areas of the map and am unable to zoom in or out for more than a few seconds. If I switch to “My Lands” and quickly switch back to Earth View, I can zoom and move again, but only for about a second. This makes it impossible to construct on my lands because I can’t tap on anything. I’m not sure what the issue could be.

9 answers to this question

That is peculiar!

May I ask what app version do you have?

If the version is lower than 1.9.1, can you please upgrade to the latest and let me know if the problem persists? ;) 

P.S. If you don't know the version, simply check the "Updates" section of the App Store for "Domination: Earth". :) 

1 hour ago, Mr. D said:

That is peculiar!

May I ask what app version do you have?

If the version is lower than 1.9.1, can you please upgrade to the latest and let me know if the problem persists? ;) 

P.S. If you don't know the version, simply check the "Updates" section of the App Store for "Domination: Earth". :) 

I already have Version 1.9.1 on the iOS App Store. I updated to that version about an hour after the update came out, and then updated my iPhone to the recent iOS 11 update. Maybe the phone update threw something off in the app? I don’t know anything about how that stuff works, but that seems implausible.

The new “Additional Options” button in the top left works fine, but everything else remains as described.

All progress is saved on the server, so deleting is perfectly safe, but I'm afraid it will not solve the problem!

I've managed to reproduce this issue on a local device though, so there should be a fix released in the next couple of days (depending on the App Store's submission review times)!