Domination: Earth

UNOBTAINIUM Order

Big Fish

Hello Mr.D

I just purchased 60-UNOBTAINIUM from the app store but I can not see them in my account (where I can use them) yet? How long does this take before I can access them?  I think it's time for me to go Nuclear! To keep the peace of curse...B|  Thank you.
Edited by Big Fish

Heya!

Did you use an Apple device (e.g. an iPhone) and placed your purchase via the App Store? Or was it an Android phone (e.g. Samsung) and you've used Play Store?

As soon as the order is processed by Apple (or Google for Play Store), Unobtainium immediately appears on your account (it rarely takes more than 10 seconds). ;)

However, I don't see any orders today for 60 Unobtainium in our App Store or Play Store accounts!
Did you receive any confirmation emails from Apple/Google?
If yes, can you please PM me the order number / reference number or anything else that's on that email? :)
I'd be happy to help find the lost order and add the Unobtainium units to your account!

If you didn't receive anything then it's possible that you haven't finished the order and haven't been charged yet!

On 12/3/2017 at 1:06 PM, Mr. D said:

Heya!

Did you use an Apple device (e.g. an iPhone) and placed your purchase via the App Store? Or was it an Android phone (e.g. Samsung) and you've used Play Store?

As soon as the order is processed by Apple (or Google for Play Store), Unobtainium immediately appears on your account (it rarely takes more than 10 seconds). ;)

However, I don't see any orders today for 60 Unobtainium in our App Store or Play Store accounts!
Did you receive any confirmation emails from Apple/Google?
If yes, can you please PM me the order number / reference number or anything else that's on that email? :)
I'd be happy to help find the lost order and add the Unobtainium units to your account!

If you didn't receive anything then it's possible that you haven't finished the order and haven't been charged yet!

It was an App Store issue. All resolved. 

Thank you.