Domination: Earth

I’m confused

Brycemurdock27

Okay so I’m playing this game and I notice when I recommended it to my friend that I can’t see any of the buildings I built but he could. I’m very confused why but I think the game has a really cool concept. I’m thinking it’s because I have an iPhone se and he has a 7 but I have no idea, please help.

43572CCD-61F3-4B23-82AB-96ADFC2557CC.png

Hi!

That is really an unusual issue; model of the iPhone isn't supposed to affect building visibility!

Your initial base (and its buildings) is supposed to remain invisible to other players until you attack someone, but it should always be visible to you. It's weird that this seems to be happening the other way round for you. :)

I will investigate!

• Thanks 1

No need to delete bases, I'm sure we can get to the bottom of this without that! :)

Just to confirm, do you see any icons at all when you zoom out the camera (e.g. flags, binoculars when you zoom out really far)?
Or the only thing that ever appears on your map is the blue indicator of your current position?

May I also ask if you are running the latest version of the game (1.5.1) and there are no updates available on the App Store?

Okay, so I signed out to make another account and when I did everything showed up, but on my account they I’ve been playing on I only can see binoculars and that’s it. So to clarify nothing shows up on the main account but on the other account everything shows up. Down below is the main account only showing binoculars so I think I might restart

7E5E6EC5-1666-4FB6-8F26-405300361E5A.png

Edited by Brycemurdock27

Ah, thank you for clarifying!

Do you remember what color you've selected for your borders on the original account?
Just for the sake of experiment, could you login to the problematic account, go to "My Profile" and change the border color to bright red or blue?
I suspect that certain shades may be causing issues on some devices (trying to reproduce the problem as we speak :))...

In any case, if that doesn't help I'd be happy to transfer your belongings to the new account (the one that works :)), just PM me your new account's username. ;)