Domination: Earth

Time till the system Works after flight

The one true king

2 and a half hours ago i landen from a flight and while i could claim a land when i landed that turned out to be on the other side of the world (North of seattle). But after that I am still blocked... I still cannot claim a land nor could I use magnets I activated 1 hour after I landed (figuring I could use them to collect while traveling home).

The (10) magnets are fully waisted, but that it takes this long is also quite annoying. I realize this is an anti cheat thing, but this long??? (I restarted my phone 3 time but to no avail).

I will keep track when I can finally do something.

Screenshot_20180222-071314.jpg

Screenshot_20180222-071325.jpg

Screenshot_20180222-085019.jpg

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, The one true king said:

I have an idea... I briefly switched on my Wi-Fi which was on board. The land is on a boeing center North of seattle(while I cannot check or see it since I do not have a base thus never see the flag). I guess that location linked to the Wi-Fi?

That would explain a few things!
The GPS chip is actually capable of working without any internet connection; the internet is mostly required to display the world map (although having it does speed up identification of your position).
So yes, if you've managed to connect to an on-board Wi-Fi it is entirely possible that you've managed to capture land. :)

It's not against the rules (after all, we do allow capturing land in the middle of a sea while on board of a cruise ship), but it can make our anti-cheat a bit nervous.
Once I catch a break from the other developments I'll see if this can be adjusted!