Domination: Earth

Some weird leaderbord things...

The one true king

Question

I just noticed the nr3 in the money leaderbord... that person does not high a base over level 20... thus the amount seems impossible to me, Mr d???

Also the person who merged huge lands to overtake me, I wondered where he is? He only has one land/base? Well done I guess, but I just wondered if he is here and how he managed the huge last merger??

Also the base level one has not been updated in a long while for me and I do not get it (I have restarted).

2 answers to this question

14 hours ago, The one true king said:

Also the base level one has not been updated in a long while for me and I do not get it (I have restarted).

In regard to leaderboards: I'm working on our own version of these to avoid all the synchronisation issues with Google Play.
I don't think there's much sense to spend time investigating and trying to fix this in the meantime, as the entire system is going to be replaced anyway. :)

Just hold on! ;)

15 hours ago, The one true king said:

I just noticed the nr3 in the money leaderbord... that person does not high a base over level 20... thus the amount seems impossible to me, Mr d???

Also the person who merged huge lands to overtake me, I wondered where he is? He only has one land/base? Well done I guess, but I just wondered if he is here and how he managed the huge last merger??

Is it a different person from the one we investigated last time? Did you get their name?
It's really hard for me to help without knowing whom you're talking about!

I have to point out though that base level leaerboard is seriously lagging behind the actual numbers, so it's possible that this person does have a base above level 20, it's just not listed (as it has to advance in level to be sent to Google Play).
It's a really unreliable system, I know, which is why I'm rebuilding it. :)
But if you suspect there's foul play involved I am happy to look into it, just send over the user's name to me. ;)