Jump to content
Domination: Earth
  • 0
Nanachi

Can I delete my account?

Question

Hello! I started playing this game today and I want to start over with a new account. I created my first base in the wrong place and I know that if I will create a new account I can't destroy it. Is there any way to delete this account? I'd be glad if you'll help me. Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Hi Nanachi!

No problem!
I've deleted your base (so your account remains as is!); the next time you capture land you will establish a new primary base in a new place. ;) 

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 10/20/2017 at 3:07 PM, Mr. D said:

Hi Nanachi!

No problem!
I've deleted your base (so your account remains as is!); the next time you capture land you will establish a new primary base in a new place. ;) 

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with!

Hey dude can you do the same thing for me? I tried moving my base twice but I didn't understand how it worked.

also, how do I change my name? My friend made the account for me and it's horrible. 

Edited by Jew Boy
Realized name change didn't work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
8 hours ago, Jew Boy said:

Hey dude can you do the same thing for me? I tried moving my base twice but I didn't understand how it worked.

also, how do I change my name? My friend made the account for me and it's horrible. 

Hi!

No problem!
I've reset your base move counter, so it should be free once again; please give it another go! ;)

Simply make sure that you tap this button while standing in a new place where you'd like your base to be - after you confirm the move your base will relocate instantly to the spot where you're standing.

In regard to the name: in the game you can change it by going to the Menu -> My Profile, edit "Display Name" and tap "Save".
As for the forum, if you are browsing from your mobile phone, tap on the menu button (the "hamburger icon" with three lines), then "Account" -> "Account Settings" -> tap on "Settings Area" and select "Display Name", you should see something like this:

Screenshot_20171102-084007.thumb.png.cf080255ef640a53997b5986a7f6eac1.png

 

If you are using desktop browser, tap on your name in the upper right corner, choose "Account Settings" and then "Display Name".

I have no idea why the forum developers decided to hide this feature so well, but I apologise for that. :) 
If you still can't find this window, just let me know your preferred display name and I'll update it for you! ;) 

Please post if there is anything else I can help with!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 10/21/2017 at 3:07 AM, Mr. D said:

Hi Nanachi!

No problem!
I've deleted your base (so your account remains as is!); the next time you capture land you will establish a new primary base in a new place. ;) 

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with!

Hello, I make the same mistakes. Can you do that to me too?

The game dev should add this option, I think more people will make same mistakes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
3 hours ago, Sign said:

Hello, I make the same mistakes. Can you do that to me too?

The game dev should add this option, I think more people will make same mistakes.

If you are referring to moving your base to a different location, this has actually been added already since the last request. :)

Open "My Lands", swipe your base name to the right and tap "Move" - this will instantly relocate your base to your current position. ;)

I hope that helps!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 10/20/2017 at 3:07 PM, Mr. D said:

Hi Nanachi!

No problem!
I've deleted your base (so your account remains as is!); the next time you capture land you will establish a new primary base in a new place. ;) 

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with!

How can o delete my word domination account 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 15/02/2020 at 9:06 AM, Sheangel said:

How can o delete my word domination account 

Hi,

Just tell me your in-game display name or lands title and I'll help out. ;)

Please note though that this is a forum for "Domination: Earth"; if you are actually taking about any other domination then you're in the wrong place, we are not affiliated with any other game with a similar title. 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 12/11/2017 at 12:49 PM, Sign said:

Hello, I make the same mistakes. Can you do that to me too?

The game dev should add this option, I think more people will make same mistakes.

Hello! I wanted to restart my account so I can start the game all over again. I tried to figure it out but if you could do it that would be awsome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, Brooklynne said:

Hello! I wanted to restart my account so I can start the game all over again. I tried to figure it out but if you could do it that would be awsome.

Hi!

No problem, I'd be happy to help. ;)

I can delete your account, just let me know your lands title and/or display name so that I could find it in the database!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 4/21/2020 at 7:54 PM, Mr. D said:

Hi!

No problem, I'd be happy to help. ;)

I can delete your account, just let me know your lands title and/or display name so that I could find it in the database!

My display name is Brooklynne. Its a Medival Romans base

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
3 hours ago, Brooklynne said:

 Its a Medival Romans base

Hmm... Your username or email do not exist in our database.
I think you have landed onto the forum of a wrong game, as ours does not contain anything that resembles medieval or Romans, sorry! :D

"Domination: Earth" is a geolocation-based travel game.
To delete your account from any other game you would have to contact their support, as I have no influence there! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Posted (edited)
On 4/23/2020 at 2:12 AM, Mr. D said:

Hmm... Your username or email do not exist in our database.
I think you have landed onto the forum of a wrong game, as ours does not contain anything that resembles medieval or Romans, sorry! :D

"Domination: Earth" is a geolocation-based travel game.
To delete your account from any other game you would have to contact their support, as I have no influence there! :)

This is VERY late but can you reset my base too? My username is OPDUDE and I want to reset because of the idiotic choices I made when I was younger 

Edit: By late I mean what time it is I’m my region, sorry for bothering you if it’s like 3 AM for you

Edited by Demon21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

 

3 hours ago, Demon21 said:

Edit: By late I mean what time it is I’m my region, sorry for bothering you if it’s like 3 AM for you

Don't worry, it's actually around 5pm in Brisbane (that's where we are :)).

 

3 hours ago, Demon21 said:

This is VERY late but can you reset my base too? My username is OPDUDE and I want to reset because of the idiotic choices I made when I was younger 

Could you please post an in-game screenshot with your base (feel free to PM it to me privately ;))?
Having difficulties finding your account in the database using the username...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 10/20/2017 at 9:16 PM, Nanachi said:

Hello! I started playing this game today and I want to start over with a new account. I created my first base in the wrong place and I know that if I will create a new account I can't destroy it. Is there any way to delete this account? I'd be glad if you'll help me. Thanks in advance.

Hi mate, please I'd need the same favor since I started too fast two days ago and I've ignorantly placed my base in the same wrong place twice :/

 

Thank you very very much in advance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
9 hours ago, Blipp said:

Hi mate, please I'd need the same favor since I started too fast two days ago and I've ignorantly placed my base in the same wrong place twice :/

 

Thank you very very much in advance!

Have you used the "move base" option yet in "My Lands"?

You get to move your base to your current position once for free. 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Mr. D said:

Have you used the "move base" option yet in "My Lands"?

You get to move your base to your current position once for free. 😉

Thanks a lot for your patience! 

 

Edited by Blipp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
6 hours ago, Blipp said:

Thanks a lot for your patience! 

 

No problem at all, I hope my advice helped!

Please let me know if there's anything else I can help with. ;) 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...