Domination: Earth

Problem starting

Danfg

Hi Sierrawolf87!

It seems that your land capture was targeting Hawaii, while your internet connection places you in Kansas (several thousands miles away), which is why you're seeing this error - that's our anti-cheat trying to prevent users from using fake GPS coordinates.

But unfortunately, it does make mistakes sometimes, so I would be grateful if you could help me out with some information!

May I ask what country/state you are actually playing from?
If you were capturing land with your wi-fi enabled, can you please try again after switching it off (or vice versa)?

If both options don't work (with or without wi-fi) please let me know and I'll see what else can be done about this! ;) 

• 4 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, DeafJaeger said:

Can i delete or move my base, because i was build it at bus station? (Sorry about my english, because i am Ukrainian)

No problem at all!
You can actually Move your base yourself by going to "My Lands", swiping right on the base's name and tapping "Move". ;) 
Just make sure you're standing in the right spot this time, as this Move is only available once!

4 hours ago, Mr. D said:

No problem at all!
You can actually Move your base yourself by going to "My Lands", swiping right on the base's name and tapping "Move". ;) 
Just make sure you're standing in the right spot this time, as this Move is only available once!

I used the function you suggested to me. However, nothing happened, maybe it will happen after a while?

1 hour ago, DeafJaeger said:

I used the function you suggested to me. However, nothing happened, maybe it will happen after a while?

Looking at the database, your Base move counter is still at zero! Perhaps give it another go? :)

Move will be instant, but it will happen only after you tap the red confirmation button (appearing once you tap "Move"). ;)

8 hours ago, Mr. D said:

Looking at the database, your Base move counter is still at zero! Perhaps give it another go? :)

Move will be instant, but it will happen only after you tap the red confirmation button (appearing once you tap "Move"). ;)

I'm writing from another account, because I did not think of writing from the main account =/ (it is registered in Google+) My main account is Pryvalov LP

Edited by DeafJaeger

3 hours ago, DeafJaeger said:

I'm writing from another account, because I did not think of writing from the main account =/ (it is registered in Google+) My main account is Pryvalov LP

No problem! :)

But that account also has zero base moves; you should be able to do it again. ;) Does the confirmation pop-up not appear when you press "Move"?