Domination: Earth

Random crashes

Fulvoua

Issue Description

The game is randomly crashing, and only tells me the default 'this app has stopped working' box. The times it crashes don't seem to correlate - I could be doing anything in the game when it crashes. It only happens once in a while, but is kinda annoying. It has been happening since I downloaded the app.

Device

Samsung Galaxy J3

OS

Stock Android 6.0.1

Thank you for the report!

Most crashes happen due to the phone running out of memory, which we're constantly optimising as Google Maps consumes quite a lot!
Would it be fair to say that the game crashes primarily on "Earth View" or has it happened when you've just launched the app and not scrolled the map around?

Samsung Galaxy J3 seems to have around 1.5 GB of Memory, while in the most dense areas after 20-30+ minutes of playing the game has been known to reach approx. 1 GB.
If you have other apps open this may very well contribute to the crash!

Once again, we are doing our best to find a more permanent solution to the problem, but until then I'd recommend closing any unwanted background apps while playing. :) 

• Thanks 1