Domination: Earth

1.19.7 Map Style Switch

Mr. D

Hi all,

It's been a while since the last update!
Many of you know that this is due to the fact that our development is currently fully focused on version 2.0 of "Domination: Earth", which is a huge project: I am rebuilding the game from scratch and unfortunately, it is unclear how much longer it will take (probably a while!).

Because of this development I have postponed all bug fixing on the current version as the new one rebuilds most of the problematic areas anyway.

However, just to remind you of the fact that we're not dead and that development is still actively taking place, I have released a small update, featuring:

• The ability to switch Map Style from Earth View using the "three-dot" context menu.
  • Similar to land upgrades, it is now possible to use Unobtainium to capture resource stations that are outside of your reach.
    Stations appearing in the completely inaccessible real-world locations will no longer go to waste. ;)

The update should appear on the Play Store in the next hour; Apple release will happen later this week.

As always, please post if you have any questions!

• Thanks 2