Domination: Earth

country problems

Picle

so i live in Belgium, and our roads are not layed out in a checkered pattern. But because of this a lot of recourses spawm on places where they are not reachable without breaking in to people's private property. i suggest making the pickup go further, or finding another way to fix this

38 minutes ago, Picle said:

i suggest making the pickup go further, or finding another way to fix this

That's actually why we've added the Assembly Plant!
Have you constructed one yet? ;) 

Once you do you will be able to extend your collection radius greatly via items & power-ups produced there every hour!
Activating 10 Super Magnets, for instance, increases collection radius by 3,000 meters (which covers most medium-sized towns completely :)).

i see, that is a good system. the only problem i see with that is that i first need to collect more recources before i can build the assembly plant 😊 but i guess a bit more trying to reach recources and i'll be able to get this.thank yoi

9 minutes ago, Picle said:

i see, that is a good system. the only problem i see with that is that i first need to collect more recources before i can build the assembly plant 😊 but i guess a bit more trying to reach recources and i'll be able to get this.thank yoi

No problem! :)
One thing that might help is the "Refer a friend" system we've added recently in 1.8.7: if you know anyone who's started playing before you did and "Scrap" their "Refer a friend" QR code you will get an exact amount of resources required to build an Assembly Plant. ;)
Alternatively, if you refer some friends yourself you will receive 200 Money and 5 Supplies when their base reaches level 3 and every time they establish a new base afterwards!