Domination: Earth

What can I do standing near enemy land?

AntKeeper

Question

At last there are other players in my city. While walking I visited other player's land but I couldn't find any option I could do standing near that land. All I could do was to attack the land from my base waiting for 10 minutes. But why should I wait if I am near the land? It doesn't stimulate walking, doesn't allow some tactics. You can sit at home doing absolutely the same. Something more interesting should be invented for such cases. Not sure what exactly. Balance should be kept too.

5 answers to this question

@Eerienkah is right! :)

Capturing a land on the border of another player's land can be a major pain for their expansion.

You can indeed build a guard tower to deal additional damage more frequently, or capture multiple lands and build more than one guard tower to have an even shorter cooldown period between tower attacks.

However, any ideas are also welcome. ;) 

Tag the enemy land as an interest for you (to get more diplomatic options and more feling)

Go trough a diplomatic option to slowly make the enemy polulation on your side and stuff 

If you played HOI4 and stellaris mabye you can get some ideas from those games

Give the option to tax/treath to tax (they. An keeper the land but must give something.