Domination: Earth

Not getting any resourse

Torquemada

No at all... Don't even know how to get those... It's my second day in the game but I'm getting frustrated cause can't keep building...

At first I ignored the tutorial but now I try to follow, I'm in the part that asks you to upgrade some building (already upgrade a wall before following) but now I have no money to keep up...

Does the tutorial thing has something to do?

3 minutes ago, Grizzlyfilms said:

Gi outside and claim

Yes, I did and keep doing it... But when I'm close to a resource I press the pick up button, it says something like: "(1) personnel added (0) for your allies" then go to the construction screen but my personnel count is still 0... Same with other resources...

I am really sorry that's happening to you; we've never experienced anything similar before!

I've added some resources to your account just to keep you going while we investigate the issue! ;) 

Update: I have just released one fix that may be relevant to the problem you're experiencing. Can you please try capturing another resource and let me know if it disappears again (if it does I'll once again add it manually to your account; all resource collections are logged in our system)? :)