Domination: Earth

Building sorting

Ruvox

Question

When you build your first base and then build all the buildings for it you get pretty fast used to the way the buildings are ordered within each bases menu under the "my lands" tab.

I just noticed when building my second base and then all the buildings for that base, that the buildings of my second base are ordered differently. This can be a little bit confusing because if you for example always scrolled down for the assembly plant you do it intentionally at your second base as well.

How about having a constant building sorting for all bases under my land. Or let the player decide the order afterwards. Or sort all the buildings of further buildings the way it is at your first.

3 answers to this question

Oh wow, I did not realize this was the case!

There wasn't any sorting applied to the primary base, the buildings simply appeared in the order of their creation, which I agree can be confusing!

Unfortunately, I can't sort buildings alphabetically, as the game is theoretically designed for many languages and this particular sorting aspect is performed by the server (and the server doesn't know which language your device is using currently). However, I've changed the sorting to be the same across all bases (using our internal identifiers for each building), please let me know if that's better! ;) 

• Thanks 1

This feels indeed much better, thank you. 
I know that might be difficult since it is different from your internal identifiers but maybe an order sorted by the most usage of a building would be even more helpful. I think only a few player have used their base tower but it is the second building in order (of clickable buildings). For me it would be something like Tracking Sattelite > Assembly Plant > Warehouse > Baracks > Guard Tower