Domination: Earth

Kindly delete my base

Godzilla5123

Hi!

You should be able to move the base from "My Lands" tab, by swiping your base name to the right and pressing "Move" - this will instantly relocate base to your current position! ;)

If that doesn't work, please let me know what message you're seeing after tapping "Move"!

• 4 weeks later...

Good afternoon!
I am applying for a similar request.
At the beginning of the game, not yet understanding his rules, unsuccessfully moved the base.
Now I would like to put it more correctly, but, alas, I do not unobtaniya.
Is it possible that in the third quarter in the planetary ranking for a piece of land, as an exception, to provide the possibility of moving the base?

1 hour ago, Arb1tr said:

Good afternoon!
I am applying for a similar request.
At the beginning of the game, not yet understanding his rules, unsuccessfully moved the base.
Now I would like to put it more correctly, but, alas, I do not unobtaniya.
Is it possible that in the third quarter in the planetary ranking for a piece of land, as an exception, to provide the possibility of moving the base?

No problem; it seems that many players make that mistake for the first time! I'll need to modify the pop-up message to provide more details... :)
In any case, I've reset your base move counter; please try moving it again! ;)

Many thanks for solving my problem!
After moving the base on the forum I read that the database turns out to be the same growing at 5 m for each level, but I think with the active game for a month I will have enough distance.

Although it might be possible to make the game the usual option to transfer the database once a month for free?

12 hours ago, Arb1tr said:

Many thanks for solving my problem!
After moving the base on the forum I read that the database turns out to be the same growing at 5 m for each level, but I think with the active game for a month I will have enough distance.

Although it might be possible to make the game the usual option to transfer the database once a month for free?

No problem!

As for the free move, I'm afraid it's just going to be abused!
It's one thing to correct a mistake, it's something entirely different to have this as part of core gameplay mechanics:
Would you really want our most powerful player to freely travel around the world with their 4-digit army? :)
If anything, it's going to be a nightmare for new players (also makes things harder to track)!