Domination: Earth

How to capture enemy plant?

AntKeeper

Question

I've discovered enemy resource plant. There is my land nearby. I come to the plant's location and tried to capture the land but it didn't work and there was a message that my level should be higher then enemy level. What level is referred and how to capture this plant?

Related question. What happens when my land and enemy land overlap? It seems there is no limitation and I can create new land near the enemy land in any radius. But when I later capture enemy land there are to my land close to each other which is not good (too long time to upgrade both)

6 answers to this question

I've upgraded my nearest land to level 5 (higher than enemy's land) but the plant is still not mine. I didn't had the ability to come to its location (hospital territory is closed at night). Is this as expected? Do I need to 1) have higher land nearby and 2) go to plant location and capture it?

On 29/12/2017 at 2:59 PM, AntKeeper said:

I've upgraded my nearest land to level 5 (higher than enemy's land) but the plant is still not mine. I didn't had the ability to come to its location (hospital territory is closed at night). Is this as expected? Do I need to 1) have higher land nearby and 2) go to plant location and capture it?

The resource station you're capturing has to be within the higher level land's radius, but you do not need to be physically present in that spot yourself.

I will run some tests to make sure this works as expected though. ;) 

On 1.1.2018 at 3:21 PM, Mr. D said:

The resource station you're capturing has to be within the higher level land's radius, but you do not need to be physically present in that spot yourself.

I will run some tests to make sure this works as expected though. ;) 

What if there was already my land but the resource is not within its radius? When I upgrade my land it still doesn't cover the resource even if I am at the resource location. How can I capture it? Upgrading to level 100 is very long process.

10 hours ago, AntKeeper said:

What if there was already my land but the resource is not within its radius? When I upgrade my land it still doesn't cover the resource even if I am at the resource location. How can I capture it? Upgrading to level 100 is very long process.

In a scenario when you already have a land nearby and a land capture doesn't create a new one - yes, a resource station should get linked to the existing land even if its borders do not reach the station yet (relative to your current position).

Please let me know if that doesn't happen for you though! ;)

12 hours ago, Mr. D said:

In a scenario when you already have a land nearby and a land capture doesn't create a new one - yes, a resource station should get linked to the existing land even if its borders do not reach the station yet (relative to your current position).

Please let me know if that doesn't happen for you though! ;)

Maybe it worked for free resource but it didn't work for owned resource. My land level was lower the the enemy's one but I have upgraded it later. That's why I asked if there was an ability to capture such resource stations.