Domination: Earth

Suspicious behaviour?

The one true king

Question

We noticed a player has been attacking lands and build a lot of walls all over the country today.. . 

Also in the middle of nature not just on main roads. This seems unlikely also because most lands remained level 1... why travel there and not at least grow the land?

Below are some examples, joris will add another. It seems something is wrong here....?? If not I am curious what is going on?

Screenshot_20171230-215045.jpg

Screenshot_20171230-215350.jpg

2 answers to this question

I do exactly the same when for example traveling by train, every now and then capture land and build directly a sandbagwall on it. I mean why not ? When you have a base in range you can defend it and in case of dropped resources on it you can collect them. Additionally, you can tap on the panel of you land and see whats going on in the range of (I think it was 10 km). So I don't see why you shouldn't do this. 

Maybe at some point his lands might block some other from building perfect lv100 lands which merge then easy, maybe he can sell them for much resources later.

I don't see any negative points about this.

Considering that some of his captured or  conquered lands are in the middle of nature it might really something strange going on here. But please also think about that some people have a bad gps chip espeacially when moving fast with a train or maybe truck or whatever. 

Edited by Ruvox

Yeah the first thing i checked were railroad lines or roads, but some are quite far off and coverage in the Netherlands really is quite good... being more than 10 meter off is already a lot.

It could be he just conquered the lands and than move the same route by train, but building things from a train does not work since you leave the area to swiftly (i tried it really only work's in really slow trains or stations)

But well we shall see. Conquering by itself is kind of the point of the game so that makes sense and he clearly was at joris location for new year celebrations...