Domination: Earth

Double device

Roosterman

Question

I am playing on an iPhone as my device. However this does not give me access to google play or leaderboards. Is leaderboards coming to IOS. If not is it ok if I also put my account on an device that takes google play just to access the leaderboard icon. Does have an account on 2 devices flag an issue from gameplay ? I would only play off the iOS device as the google device sits at work for emergencies phone usage only. 

1 answer to this question

It will cause issues with anti-cheat if you play from both devices at the same time, but it's perfectly ok to have your account on both if they are never used concurrently. ;)

Unfortunately, iOS doesn't support Google Play services and integrating Apple Game Centre just for these devices isn't planned in the near future: it's a really painful process with lots of unpleasant bureaucracy involved (Apple already takes days to approve each of our app updates; things are going to get even more complicated with additional Apple services), and since 95% of our players use Android I just don't want to postpone all other feature developments to deal with Apple's nightmarish integration processes. :)

Additionally, even if we do appear on the Apple's Game Centre these leaderboards will not include player statistics from Google, which makes them fairly pointless.
It's much more likely that we'll build our own leaderboards independent from Google or Apple in the future to unite both platforms! ;) 

• Thanks 2