Domination: Earth

What happens after reducing a land to level 1?

Green05

Question

4 answers to this question

I'm afraid Force of Terror lands cannot be captured, only destroyed!
I.e. if your army defeats all of the land's defenders and structures the land will disappear, awarding you with Peacekeeping Points that you can spend on new perks. ;)

It's not possible to capture Ai-created lands as that slightly undermines the whole objective of the game: going outside to capture new lands (it gets way too easy to expand with the Ai constantly spawning new territories around you). :)

2 minutes ago, Mr. D said:

I'm afraid Force of Terror lands cannot be captured, only destroyed!
I.e. if your army defeats all of the land's defenders and structures the land will disappear, awarding you with Peacekeeping Points that you can spend on new perks. ;)

It's not possible to capture Ai-created lands as that slightly undermines the whole objective of the game: going outside to capture new lands (it gets way too easy to expand with the Ai constantly spawning new territories around you). :)

Yeah, that makes sense.

Also, can we capture the lands of other players? If yes, how?

Yup, that you can! :)

To prevent losing your captured lands due to an "overly competitive" neighbour the possibility to destroy other players' lands has been removed: using an army to attack a level 1 land with no defences or defenders will result in its capture (at the end of the combat round). The land will not advance your base further (it doesn't count as experience), but will be possible to upgrade and build on until it is merged with any other land or its original owner decides to take it back. :)

8 hours ago, Mr. D said:

Yup, that you can! :)

To prevent losing your captured lands due to an "overly competitive" neighbour the possibility to destroy other players' lands has been removed: using an army to attack a level 1 land with no defences or defenders will result in its capture (at the end of the combat round). The land will not advance your base further (it doesn't count as experience), but will be possible to upgrade and build on until it is merged with any other land or its original owner decides to take it back. :)

Thanks!

Also, what if an enemy land is just beside our land? Can we still level up our land? Or will we have to defeat the enemy first?