Domination: Earth

Merging lands condition

Ruvox

I remember this was questioned sometime before but I neither know If here or on the discord nor remember the answer.

I tried to merge two lands with the little tooltip magnet button. I used the magnet button on the level 90 land to merge a level 76 land with it. Both have a level 10 Sandbagwall and a level 3 Guard Tower on them. However, I got the error message to build or upgrade buildings at least three times more on the level 90 land.

If I remember correctly the building condition when merging should only apply towards lands up to 100. Is it possible that it's only checked If the land is below level 100 and then (If the resulting land is above 100) not the remaining levels to 100 get calculated but the whole difference. This would result in possible cases where I had to build more buildings on a land in order to merge it than even possible with the premium buildings.

4 hours ago, Ruvox said:

I Is it possible that it's only checked If the land is below level 100 and then (If the resulting land is above 100) not the remaining levels to 100 get calculated but the whole difference.

I suspect you're correct, judging by your report it sounds like that is the case!

Will see if that can be adjusted. ;)

• Like 1