Domination: Earth

Merging lands at the same place

Ruvox

I came into a somehow special situation...
I bought a level one land (Herr Dr. med. Christoph Graf von Matuschka) from another player. This player then still standing at the exact same position captured again and also sold this land to me.

Then I Had 2 level 1 lands at the exact same place and was not able to interact with one of them. I constructed a level 10 Sandbag Wall on it, sold it temporarily to an ally to be able to interact with the second one and build there also a level 10 Sandbag Wall. Then I bought my land back resulting again in two lands at the exact same position. To do this I had to track my ally and turn my view range outside of 300km to be able to see my allies land.

Now I wanted to merge the two lands but it seems like the land I can interact with does not recognize the other land as an adjacent lower level land.

Could you please fix at least the merge mechanic and maybe think about a possibiltiy to interact with such lands even if not having an ally and having the option to turn the view radius 300km away ? I think things like this may happen more often since bad GPS often turns out to place aomeone in the exact same postition again.

• 3 weeks later...

It happned again. Seems like the "check if close enough to upgrade an existing land instead of capturing a new one"-mechanism does not recognize lands with a distance of exact 0 meters to the current position allowing to capture theoretically infinitive lands within each other, the same goes for merging.
This "still standing at the same position" sometimes apperas when the gps didn't refreshed fast enough.

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/05/2018 at 7:47 PM, Ruvox said:

It happned again. Seems like the "check if close enough to upgrade an existing land instead of capturing a new one"-mechanism does not recognize lands with a distance of exact 0 meters to the current position allowing to capture theoretically infinitive lands within each other, the same goes for merging.

Right, took me a while to find what's causing this! :)
But a fix has been released just now; please let me know if the same issue reoccurs (and you're able to capture multiple lands in the exact same spot). ;)