Domination: Earth

Account Banned without warning.

Hey sorry to bother everyone involved, my father's account "[URAS] AndrewRaines" has been banned. 

As I am probably one of the most well-known players in the community, I would love to have an explanation. 

I can already confirm a couple things for you, I have logged on to his account recently due to him not understanding something and him being out of town. Also he does not use GPS spoofers or anything of the like. Finally he it's not a hardcore player he simply plays it because my family does.

as he's currently on a trip in area he doesn't go often I would appreciate a speedy response and account recovery. 

Hi!

I am on my way to an airport myself right now, so to speed things up (as a token of my appreciation of your continuous support ;)) I've unbanned that account without investigation; will look into what happened once I'm back at my workstation.

However, please do not login to someone else's account who is playing from a different device; this is mentioned in our "Code of Conduct" and is a guaranteed way to get that account banned!

If you are still logged in to that account (or know of any other devices logged into it) I would advise to logout asap.

3 hours ago, Mr. D said:

Hi!

I am on my way to an airport myself right now, so to speed things up (as a token of my appreciation of your continuous support ;)) I've unbanned that account without investigation; will look into what happened once I'm back at my workstation.

However, please do not login to someone else's account who is playing from a different device; this is mentioned in our "Code of Conduct" and is a guaranteed way to get that account banned!

If you are still logged in to that account (or know of any other devices logged into it) I would advise to logout asap.

Fair enough. Thank you for your help. 

So that's would be the problem then? I apologise, and will cease this immediately. I appreciate your speedy response.