Domination: Earth

Using manual credentials beside Google authentication

If a player account was set up using Google authentication, is it possible to either enable additional, manual credential authentication or, if that's an only solution, to completely switch to such mode?

I am planning to travel into an area in which Google services might be largely unavailable and would like to guarantee that I will be able to play nontheless.

What can I do?

Hi!

It is possible to merge a Google-created account with a classic password-based username; at the moment this is performed manually by myself upon player request, but I am planning to make it possible to do without my intervention using a forgotten password reset facility. ;)
I've actually run into a similar restriction myself recently, so hoping to do this fairly soon! :)

Okay, as of right now you no longer need my help to associate a regular password with your Facebook / Google account!

All you need is:

1. Tap the "Forgot your password?" link on the main menu screen.
  2. Enter the email associated with your Gmail or Facebook account & tap "Send Reset PIN".
  3. Enter the received PIN on the next screen and select any password.

That's it!

Please let me know if this doesn't work for you though! ;)