Domination: Earth

Alliance system

Ruvox

Question

I can not know what you have planned for long term. But at the moment it seems to as the alliance system needs some modifications.
For example I told a friend about domination and he downloaded the game and wanted to start playing. but at the moment the surrounding area belongs more or less to me and without selling my land or losing the option to merge big lands it's impossible to him to start playing here and thus for me to show him the game. Especially for the starting phase it might be hard for new players to find the motivation to travel just to start playing at all. 
I think everyone is more motivated to play a game if he is able try it out without to much effort. Then later if they like the game the most people are for sure motivated to travel further.
At the moment this is very complicated. It seems like the game is not really designed for alliances between friend who want to play together but more for strangers turning to enemies fighting each other.
This is just mho and I do not really know what the best option might be. But I also think that the state of the art is not at its final point.

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

Great to hear that! Again I have to mention that it's wonderful how dynamic domination is and how it evolves with the community and that you seem to be omnipresent concerning all issues! Having that transparent flow of information and decisions is what every player wishes a game and its devs to be.
Nice to have someone that motivated and enthusiastic like you developing such a great game! Thank you for that!

• Like 2