Domination: Earth

Trade Management

Ruvox

Question

I tried to purchase another players land but he didn't answered so I decided to take the land over with my army. The trade requests seem to be in generell connected to the specific lands and not to the players who the lands belong to (which is nice). But so I came into the situation to accept my own offer to buy the land which I at this point already owned. I further noticed that it is possible to have more than 5 trade offers pending at once. So I have situations with for example sent offers (6/5).
Maybe there is something wrong?

3 answers to this question

Ok, both issues should now be fixed!

Capturing land with your pending offer on it will cancel the offer and you should no longer be able to issue more than a maximum of 5 offers at the same time. ;)

Thank you for your reports, Ruvox!

• Like 1

You are correct!

Because of the fact that one land can have a large number of concurrent offers it seemed to make more sense that if one of them is accepted all the others would be transferred to the new owner, just in case they like one of the remaining offers and decide to send this land further down the chain. :)

Having your own offers in that list is a bug though that I will address! ;)

I will test the "6/5 sent offers" problem, but how exactly did you achieve that? Did you issue 6 offers and the system simply let you?