Domination: Earth

Super Magnet problems

Ruvox

Yesterday I had a longer trip through half the city. I activated 8 Super magnets and 2 radio transmitter to collect as many resources as possible. 
However, after i captured the first time 3 of the 5 loads of my super magnets were used. I didn't press the collect button at this time I only recruited more soldiers and restartet the app and looked into the item/inventory information view. 
I could use the second (but the game thought fourth) load normally while capturing again. 
Then I went further with the bus I wanted to use the last load to collect as many of the resources possible but the hour of activation was nearly over. So I looked in the item/inventory information view until my first activated super magnet was at 20 seconds left and then nearly immediately went to the the earth view and captured again. I don't know why but I captured but my super magnets were completely gone without collecting any resources again. Even the big collection circle didn't show up.

I do not know what happened there and of course it't possible that I totally f***ed everything up but to me it seemed that something didn't worked as it should.

Yikes!

I'll make sure to run some tests on multiple super magnets combined with radio transmitters! ;)

But just to confirm: when you captured something the first time, was it only 1 or multiple resources picked up?
Just trying to recreate your scenario as closely as possible!