Domination: Earth

Bug ?

Biciron

Hello,

This morning I made a big tour to search for many resources and enemies. I did a screenshot before and at the end of the tour (for me it's worth it to go that far) and found that the coins were not credited to me. Could someone please help me. greeting biciron 

Edited by Biciron

Hey Biciron,

feel free to share those screens with us ;)
It is possible that you reached your maximum of storable resources within your base. This limit grows with leveling your base up.

Did you make sure that your collection radius was big enough ?

• Like 1

the resources were collected by hand. at the confirmation, I do not know exactly, I always just look if the resource has been collected. I am sure that I have collected more than 518-618coins in the morning. example foto (970) or am I mistaken? ^^

(the blue blue, if i copy from the translator it will always blue in the background)

20180115_074231.jpg

Hi!

I think there's some sort of a misunderstanding going on with the messages; I don't know if that's what happened in your case, but we have encountered several players in the past who thought that the message saying "New resource appeared in the area: Money (970)!" means that this resource is *already* in their possession. :)
This message actually means that this resource is now available for picking up, but you still have to travel to it first and use "Hand" (or "Flag") to collect the resource.

Have you actually travelled to "Resource: Money (970)" to collect it? Because if you can still see it on a map this means that it's not in your account yet! :)

I can see from the logs that you've picked up the following amounts of Money today:

• 10 Money at 08:25:16 (GMT +0), raising your Money total from 728 to 738.
  • 70 Money at 08:32:10, raising your Money total to 808.

You've also attempted to collect money from a resource station at 08:14:51, but that failed either because the source belonged to another player or you've already captured it previously.
I can't see any other collection attempts, I'm afraid!

When you pick a resource up, could you please make a note of the notification message that appears afterwards (e.g. "You've collected X amount of X") and share it with me, in case the resource gets lost again?
This will help greatly with finding this incident in the logs!