Domination: Earth

Leveling Base up

Ruvox

Question

If I remember correctly, some time before you said that it's not possible to level your base up conquering enemy lands because that would allow to level it up more or less remotely. 
I thought about the following scenario: When you merge 2 level 100 lands your buildings result in additional base level steps. If I would buy two overlapping level 100 lands of two different allies, will they merge ? And if so, will I get base level steps  resulting in maybe an remote base level up ?

Is this possible, although not likely to happen ? If so, is this wanted ? 

1 answer to this question

I don't think two purchased lands will automatically merge; they'll remain at their level until you capture *another* land, make it reach level 100 and that land will merge with one of the purchased lands instead.
However, if you purchase a level 99 land and it reaches 100 then it will indeed merge with the second one awarding your base with the appropriate points.

It's not "unwanted" (just because I'm guessing it may be hard to find someone who's willing to sell such high level lands in large quantities :)), but if you can think of an exploit / a way to advance too easily using this mechanics - please share! :)