Domination: Earth

Construction levels

Ruvox

Ok, I know that sound very strange but in the past I always made sure that every land I captured got a level 3 sandbag wall (and a level 3 guard tower as well if possible) asap. After you made the update which allowed remote construction I used all my resources to do this with all my captured lands. 
A few days ago (I think it was the day before yesterday) I notices that there was a bunch of lands of mine which had sandbag walls on level 2 or even 1 instead of 3. I was very confused but since I never got any attack notifications and I check my lands every now and then if someone is around I though it was maybe just me who did a massive mistake and forgot about all those lands. So I quickly upgraded them to level 3. 
Today I again watched through my lands to check if there is any new player around and encountered again several lands of mine which have constructions under level 3. So I only see three options there:

1. There is some strange decay of buildings I didn't know about
  2. Someone is attacking my lands and fighting the buildings down without me noticing which means without me getting any notifications and without any casualties on the side of my army whichs defend surrounding lands option is activated.
  3. Since the last update something at this point unknown changed within the game some sort of weird bug or a secret force 
  4. I am totally retarded and I am unable to count to three

I know this sound very very weird but I am very sure that there is something strange happening there. To be honest I hope it's option 4 :D

Oh wow, sounds like a bit of a mystery!

I'll investigate as soon as I catch a break from developing the new construction system, but the first thing I wanted to mention is that any damage to walls & towers caused by combat (of any kind) only reflects on the building's hit points (the "Heart" icon).
It is not possible to downgrade another person's building. :)

I.e. if you've had a level 3 sandbag wall and it lost a few hit points, its health would appear as "1/3" and you can still repair this building to its original state (3/3), but its upgrade level should persist at 3, regardless of its health.

Anyway, I will look into it. :)

• Thanks 1