Domination: Earth

The price of land

Arb1tr

Question

2 answers to this question

I think the price depends on very much circumstances. 

• What level is the land ? Is it 3+ (Guard Tower constructable) or maybe even 100+ ? 
  • Is it within the reach to attack you or another player with a Guard Tower and or Missile Launcher ?
  • Are there many players in that region ?
  • How remote is the location of the land ? Can you or another player get easily back there ?
  • Is its radius touching another players radius ? Such a land can have a high value for different players for several reasons.
  • Of what level state of accumulated resources is the seller or the customer ?
  • Are there any strange alliance circumstances ?
  • Are there buildings already constructed on this land ?
  • Is it touching your own land so could you merge it afterwards ?
  • Does on of the players threatens the other one ?

I've paid prices from about 5 Supplies up to 500 Supplies at the moment to be honest so this is a very very complex thing which very much depends on the player.

But as always statistics are a very nice thing ;)

Edited by Ruvox

I have to admit that none of this information is recorded for longer than needed for the transaction to finish, so there's no sales statistics currently, sorry. :)

We'll have to rely on player feedback to answer that question until I build some form of a "land stock market" with graphs and averages! :D