Domination: Earth

Land Capture Notification

Riylan

Since I installed the latest version, when I hit the flag button to claim land, I don't get any messages about it working, and the button doesn't update to the timer state.  

I used to get a confirmation dialog that my building had been leveled, and then about 40 notifications for the L1 land in my area and the resources I can't hold. 

If I switch to another tab and back, the timer shows up, but there are still no notifications. 

I'm using a galaxy S7 edge. 

Also, in the previous version(it's kinda fixed right now), the message about whatever resource being full seemed to be sent once for every individual resource on my land, which led to about 30-40 seconds of messages.  Didn't really seem worth an individual post, but it was mildly annoying, so I figured I'd mention it here. Maybe it's already been resolved in the latest update.

Ok, I believe the missing notification issue should now be resolved; please let me know if it's still happening for you. ;)

As for the annoying duplicate messages, that's been added to my task list and I will deal with these separately. :)

21 hours ago, Republic of America said:

Hey sorry to hijack this from you Riylan, but is there anyway for the messages to not duplicate over and over? E.g. "You collected 465 money!" instead if several msgs? Or "No more space available!" That would be so great...

That is essentially what I said in my last post. :)

21 hours ago, Mr. D said:

As for the annoying duplicate messages, that's been added to my task list and I will deal with these separately. :)

It's on my list. ;)

• Like 1