Domination: Earth

Sandbag walls maintenance

Ruvox

I have a land with a few hundred sandbag walls on it. I know that is very much and more like a big exception but now trying to upgrade or repair those sandbag walls is nearly impossible since the menu with the existing buildings loads very very slowly. Is there any way to upgrade / repair those sandbag walls more easily ?
For example if the list wouldn't totally reload after any upgrade so you don't had to scroll again all the way down to the next sandbag wall, this would be very helpful

Edited by Ruvox

I'sure I've sent you a pm sometime before but unfortunately I am inpatient and it happened again. As said the existing buildings menu loads very slow with such a big amount of sandbag walls. So today I thought that the app stopped and tapped on the frozen screen a few times, hoping I would get my sandbag wall upgrade without having to restart the app.
The result was the following (Interestingly I paid the correct amount for it if such things would exist and go with the 50 coins per level rule)

Screenshot_20180711-162513.png

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Seems like I messed something up again, will explain later including a video but don't have much time right now ;)

So I wanted to upgrade my base in Bochum by packing a level 100 land full of Sandbag walls and afterwards merging it. So I had 65 Sandbag Walls and 1 Guard Tower which all in all should reward me with 653 base point when merging. That's a lot.
However, it turned out I was gaining much more base points than expected. Here is a video showing what I did: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fpHQz3DBWVb-NzLhLqHZnCVfCaHkBsAD Give it a second to load it's quit big.

Just to clarify everything, I now have:

1. A base which should be level 16 with 78 additional base points but is of level 47 with 3 additional base points
  2. 3100 too much recruited soldiers and so used 3100 more Supplies and Personnel than I should have
  3. The wrong biggest army leaderboard place with 20400 soldiers which should only be 17300 soldiers (in global, Polish, Czech, Swiss, Dutch, German, Danish and Spanish leaderbaords)

Feel free to reset/correct everything as soon as you can, I will not perform new merging actions which skip one level or are related to the Bochum base until you call everything OK again ;)

Edited by Ruvox