Domination: Earth

Map view idea/question

Ruvox

Question

I was just wondering if it is possible to have some changes for more clarity on the map.

First, if you walk through the streets searching for resources you often zoom in or turn the map to see if resources are available to pick up from your way. But everytime you try to collect  resources (clicking the button) the map will return to its default view, which can be really irritating. Is there any particular reason for this ? Can you add an option so you can keep your view of the map although klicking buttons and for example return to default view by klicking on the tracking/gps button?

Second, when you capture often, many resources will spawn all over the map. When I want to zoom a little bit out to have an overview over my already captured lands it is sometimes very hard to see little pieces of land because of resources blocking the view. How about an option to hide/show resources?

Edited by Ruvox

1 answer to this question

28 minutes ago, Ruvox said:

I was just wondering if it is possible to have some changes for more clarity on the map.

First, if you walk through the streets searching for resources you often zoom in or turn the map to see if resources are available to pick up from your way. But everytime you try to collect  resources (clicking the button) the map will return to its default view, which can be really irritating. Is there any particular reason for this ? Can you add an option so you can keep your view of the map although klicking buttons and for example return to default view by klicking on the tracking/gps button?

No specific reason other than the ability to reset things to the default state; otherwise it would be a manual task when needed. :)
However, I'll see if we can keep the camera angle/zoom and just move it to where the action takes place when you hit collect/capture. ;)

30 minutes ago, Ruvox said:

Second, when you capture often, many resources will spawn all over the map. When I want to zoom a little bit out to have an overview over my already captured lands it is sometimes very hard to see little pieces of land because of resources blocking the view. How about an option to hide/show resources?

Never thought I'd hear about a problem of too many resources over your lands! :D
I'll have a think about what can be done, but this may not be as quick as the camera fix above (I have no idea where such filter controls would be located yet). :) 

• Thanks 1