Domination: Earth

1.11 Leaderboards Issue

Mr. D

Hi all,

Some of you may have downloaded today's update to the game, which advertises Google Play Game Services and the new Leaderboards page.

However, we've run into an unanticipated issue with our production build of "Domination: Earth", so the Leaderboards page may not function as expected (and will close instantly upon opening).

We are working on resolving this issue ASAP, I will post again once the Leaderboards are ready for use! ;)

• Thanks 2

Good morning,

I believe the issue should now be resolved, but I'd be grateful if someone could post in this thread confirming that after building some soldiers / capturing land / reaching next base level / picking up Money. :)

Many thanks in advance!

Needed to restart the app and give again the permission to connect with google play. But now everything seems to work after you do something concerning the score.

But may I ask what exactly the richest land score means?

Edited by Ruvox

9 minutes ago, Ruvox said:

But may I ask what exactly the richest land score means?

Sure!
I've listed all leaderboards explanations right here:

"Riches Land" means literally your combined total of "Money" (the resource). :)

Glad to hear that the board is working for you though!

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Ruvox said:

Yesterday I leveled my base up to level 17 somehow this doesn't counted towards the new leaderboard.

Interesting... just in case, are there any updates available for the game on the Play Store?
I did release a hotfix as 1.11.2 for expiring Game Service sessions (which may be the culprit here!), but I'll investigate again if it is 1.11.2 that you're running.