Domination: Earth

Actual Km^2 of all my land?

Limpbizkit

Question

11 answers to this question

At the moment this is only possible if you are the country leader. But you can also see the total amount of m² captured in your country.
If you have too much time you could just calculate your total amount, every land gains 5 meters in radius per level and lands are perfect circles.
But I would also like to have a feature like this:D

7 hours ago, Ruvox said:

At the moment this is only possible if you are the country leader. But you can also see the total amount of m² captured in your country.
If you have too much time you could just calculate your total amount, every land gains 5 meters in radius per level and lands are perfect circles.
But I would also like to have a feature like this:D

Is this true? If so than i wonder of the country stats actually are correct? (I made a quick calculation for me in my country and i came up with a higher  number than my country leader)

3 hours ago, The one true king said:

Okey i just made it as largest leest f the country and i think per 1 level the radius of a land actually grows about 10m, not 5.... that also seems to fit  how big it looks on the map

Yes, 5m radius means 10m diameter (the circle grows by +5m in all directions :))!

On 2017-11-17 at 6:16 AM, Limpbizkit said:

Is there anyway we can check our individual amount of land claimed via kilometers/miles? If not will there be such a system in the future? I would simply like to know how I rank against the country leader. Thanks!

What country are you from?

I have again looks Into this and there there is an calulation error in the country stats. I think it calculates the total lands you (and all the people in a Whole country own) ×5 × that number × pi...

It should calculate this per individual land and base and and them up.

Since the size side of a circle grows rather exponential of each step increase the difference is huge!

Edited by The one true king

4 hours ago, The one true king said:

Since the size side of a circle grows rather exponential of each step increase the difference is huge!

There is no exponential growth in land size, everything is very much linear: one level adds +5m to the land radius.
Accordingly, level 1 land has 5m radius, level 10 land - 50m radius.

So let's review the formula!
I think we can all agree that area of a circle is " πr2", right? :)
Accordingly:

Area of a land is "π x (land level x 5)2".
The same formula applies to bases, as each base starts on a level 3 (15m radius) land and grows by +5m with each level.

Country statistics is based on the cumulative total of these lands (and it doesn't matter in what order you add these totals - result doesn't change).

Please let me know if you disagree though! :)

I agree on everything, but what i say is that the surface m2 of does increase exponential  (try  out a level 1, 5 10 and 100). The radius increases indeed with the same, but each bigger circle means a bigger  (absolute) increase of the surfaces of the circle...

Hence my totaal surface is not pi × (my total number nummer of lands ×5)2 ; but

The same formula per land 1 + the same formula per land 2+ for land 3 and so on....