Domination: Earth

L100 captures

X157

Captured land until it got to L100.  Call it A.  Moved to another location (B) and got it to a L100, but turned out the two were not close enough to overlap so I had two L100's. If I can get a new capture somewhere between them, they should all combine.  I captured location C until it reached L100. At 99 it clearly overlapped B, with a tiny overlap into A. At 100 C and B combined into a L200 which now clearly overlaps A but A is still a L100.  I have put a new capture in the overlap location between A & B but I have my doubts about them all combining when it reaches L100.  Is this the expected behavior?

7 hours ago, X157 said:

Is this the expected behavior?

Sort of, but I can see where it may cause issues; the fact that only 2 lands can merge at a time will make it impossible to combine several 100+ lands at once.

I'll see if I can adjust that. ;)

• 4 months later...
On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 2:25 AM, X157 said:

-snip-

i understand this is a dead thread but i couldn't find a way to each you at all... are you the leader of New Mexico? can we please meet on discord to talk? my forum account  refuses to allow me to pm you and insists my inbox is full. sorry to ghost a thread but i think it would be ideal if we could talk.