Domination: Earth

Invisible Allied Lands

S Keillan

There might be an issue with the map and the visibility of lands of other players, including allies. On my wife's phone, she is unable to see most of my nearby lands, including both those that predated the update and those made since. She can see my level 500 land, but nothing else within a few kilometers. Similarly, I cannot see a decent-sized land of hers, even though I am right under it. With her land, it is overlapped by a level 500 land and thus might be "covered", but my lands are mostly not under another land. Is this intentional or some map glitch?

Even more information. At my workplace, I can see my wife's secondary land, but only if my lands are not on the screen. Attached are screenshots of the same area seconds apart. One is with my lands (in blue) filtered on, the other is with them filtered off. My wife's land with multiple sandbags is showing when my lands are off but not when they are on.

Screenshot_20190606-091626_Domination Earth.jpg

Screenshot_20190606-091555_Domination Earth.jpg

On 11/06/2019 at 12:44 AM, S Keillan said:

Has there been a chance to look into this? It would be nice to interact with lands in the area that disappear from players' maps.

Sorry, free time used to work on DE seems to come in waves these days and I am experiencing a low tide currently. :)

Will get back to you once I catch a break! ;)

• Thanks 1

On 6/12/2019 at 11:40 AM, Mr. D said:

Will get back to you once I catch a break! ;)

Fair enough. Just glad that is in the queue to be dealt with.

Yet more information, my wife and I had a brief war and temporarily ended our alliance. There was no change in how we saw each other's lands. This suggests alliances are irrelevant in this issue.