Domination: Earth

Fighting together

Ruvox

Question

About a week ago me and my ally @SebRut attacked a level 2 land together first i started an attack and about on minute later my ally attacked also. First my army fighted the land down to level 1 then my allies army conquered the land. My army was automatically on the way for a further attack wave. So if I had not withdrawn my army I had fighted my ally.

Imagine two allies attacking the same land accidentally, then they might fight down each others army without even noticing. 

Maybe don't allow attacks on lands with an already ongoing attack or make fights between allies impossible in general without terminating the alliance before.

Screenshot_20180111-105243.png

10 answers to this question

2 hours ago, The one true king said:

Should an attack on an ally simply not be possible? In the scenario above; the attack should stop once the land was captured by sebrut. That makes most sense right?

You would want the attack to continue if a non ally took the land...

That is pretty much what I meant, yes. :) 
Don't worry, it's in the list! ;)

@Ruvox Just to confirm: I am not ignoring your post, I simply haven't responded because I was using this post's "Unread" status as a personal reminder for myself to look into that problem. :)
I've raised the appropriate ticket and will let you know once a fix is ready! ;)

• Like 1

Hey..... uhmmmm.... well.....
looks like I messed everything up again :D

I had an open trade request to Sasha Pasha who is in a war with Олег Поленин.
Олег Поленин attacked exactly that land of Sasha Pasha.
Sasha Pasha sold me the land with the war still ongoing.
I was not in a war with Олег Поленин.

This time it did not only resultet in an unwanted fight but in an additional issue.
It somehow shifted the war from Sasha Pasha and Олег Поленин to me and Олег Поленин keeping the timer but getting a fresh points counter. 
This also started a new war between Sasha Pasha and Олег Поленин which got a new timer of now 14 days but keeping the point counter. 

Screenshot_20180426-100406_Domination_Earth (1).jpg

Screenshot_20180426-190051.png

Screenshot_20180426-182904.png

But if you buy a house with debts on you know about all the facts including the debts before. When buying a land you just send an offer. The current owner might as well wait weeks until he gets into a war and this land gets attacked and sell it then. 
Additionally, dealing with the incoming troops is one thing but shifting the war with the already low timer towards the buying person and starting a new 14 days long war for the seller is a different issue.

But some people lie! People can stop paying utilities as soon as you make an offer on the house! 😂

I'm only joking 😊

I guess that the point here is that we need to ask Dan to add some kind of a"time out" on offers... 2 weeks, maybe?

+ Remove the ability to sell/buy when at war? But I think some people might not agree with that... I think some might use lands to get resources coming when at war with someone more powerful... They really should speak up before any decisions are made! 😊